The key factors of seo which dive the potential clients to your business can be broadly categorized on their features. The most important among them is inbound traffic to your money website. This is the core factor around which all the others are positioned. For example you might consider search engine ranking, SEO marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, Adwords etc. Your first task is to increase the inbound traffic to your website. The other task you need to focus in parallel is the search engine ranking.
Key Factors of SEO – Web Design and Content
- Responsive Design: – Keeping the web design compatible for phone and tablet based devices is the most important factor to attract potential clients. Your seo services provider will be able to simplify navigation, page viewing, menu selection, product viewing & selection, order placement and online payment processes for the users. Soft touch features can enhance the user experience within your website. It is a key factor which increases user retention and sales conversion.
- Authoritative Content: – Genuine and page relevant content will be able to keep the users engaged and absorbed for extended period. In fact this is the core of your website which helps in the growth of sales conversion and search engine ranking.
- Focused keywords: – The keyword selection needs to be focused on all the groups of users who could be your potential clients. It has to be an exhaustive listing which matches with all the permutation and combination of search text input by the users. Your seo services provider will be able to get you the most relevant and latest list. But this is not static as it keeps changing with time. Hence the need for consistent content updates to your web pages is very important.
- Keyword Integration: – The integration of keywords into your web pages has to be relevant and flowing. The readers should not get the impression that the words are inserted just for SEO. At the same time you need to care about quality of the content. Keep the keyword density as prescribed by the W3C and Google standards. Your seo services provider will be able to guide you completely on all these aspects.
SEO Services – Best Practices
- Organic SEO: – You can achieve a lot with organic SEO in the initial stages of your website and business setup. Consider page optimization, directory listing, local SEO, Blog networks, product reviews, press releases etc. They are the tools which can attract increasing number of visitors to our website. Once they have entered, the content and design will do the rest. But this could be slow process which takes time and consistent efforts on part of your seo services provider.
- Paid SEO: – Paid SEO is the power which makes your brand and products reach the potential clients. This is a proactive approach in which you advertise your brand in the maximum number of Search Engine Result Pages (SERP) across the various categories of users and needs. Your seo services provider will be able to get you the best results.